Prospective candidate will join highly agile tech team designing, developing, and operating new high-performance cloud-native pricing and analytics platform powering primary sales, structuring, secondary market making, and execution of equity derivatives to facilitate cost efficient scale-up of structured products business across CH (Zurich), UK (London), US (New York).
- Design and development of highly distributed high-performance computational systems featuring high availability, scalability, and reliability;
- Taking technical ownership and driving forward support and development of business-critical pricing platform;
- Liaising with Business-side and IT-side stakeholders in order to agree on requirements, priorities, and roadmaps of deliveries;
- Implementation of systems' and applications' extensions according to business and/or IT requirements;
- Delivering software product of the high quality within usage of best methodologies and code practises;
- Perform data analysis and business flow implementation;
- Distribute the knowledge across the team;
- Working in self-independent mode, as well as part of the team.
You will work with:
- Work with latest C#/.NET frameworks;
- Implement high performance pricing system, with usage of private cloud;
- Get practical experience and oversight of scalability for high-loaded application;
- Work with modern technologies, such as ReactJS, .NET Core;
- Using best development practices, which will suit project needs, including TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Deliver functionality with often releases;
- Work on a project with high "new features/support tasks" ratio.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Focus: Design and development of highly distributed high-performance computational systems featuring low latency, high availability, scalability, and reliability;
- Tech: C#, .NET, HTTP, sockets, MS SQL;
- Concepts: object-oriented design and dev, design patterns, multithreading, asynchronous, web services;
- Envs: Windows;
- Ops: monitoring tools, metrics gathering, dashboards, log tools, log analysis;
- Test automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment;
- Personal: proactive communicator with practical solution-oriented mindset able to liaise with both business-side and IT-side stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Cloud-based, SOA, micro-service oriented systems and architectures DevOps;
- Linux (basics), containers;
- DBs: HBase, InfluxDb;
- .NET Standard/Core;
- Acquiantance with Metrics.NET, Netty, NancyFX.