Successful candidate would be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion:
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions;
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review;
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations;
- Being self-organized, focused on develop on time and quality software.
In your role as a .NET Developer you would be responsible for providing L3 support & enhancements and new development for applications. Successful candidates to have:
- Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an agile environment.
Excellent technical and interpersonal skills:
- You will be able to communicate and understand requirements from our stakeholders;
- Fluent in English (negotiation level).
A proven track record in a similar environment:
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team;
- Modern test driven development techniques;
- MS .NET experience;
- e2e software development lifecycle with focus on the integration of 3rd party components;
- Incident management, problem analysis in a complex environment with remote, multi-tiered installations.
- MS .Net - 4+ years;
- Aspnet MVC;
- Unit testing (nunit or MS Test);
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Agile experience - minimum 6 months;
- REST services;
- Windows DevOps experience;
- Micro-service architecture and Object oriented design;
- SOLID principles, Design and analysis;
- Clean code principles and Unit tests;
- Problem solving.
Good to have:
- Hibernate / entity framework;
- Kofax KTA 7;
- Microservices experience;
- Understanding archiving solutions and records management;
- Extracting and/ or Documents processing;
- Experienced in KOFAX from technical perspective.