About the job
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working with us in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
You will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients.
- Responsible for contributing information to sales strategies and account plans, as part of the core account team.
- Primarily focus on Upstream Hardware, Mixers and Related Consumables opportunities within their region and supports all Upstream Hardware, Mixers and Related Consumables products that are sold both by providing the Account Manager in the sales process with product expertise as well as independently identifying opportunities.
- Develop the sales of modality solutions in the assigned sales region/territory, establishing long-lasting technical customer relationships.
- Provide high-level technical expertise during pre-sales discussions, instrument demonstrations, customer training, post-sales support, seminars, tenders/quotes and promotional events.
- Lead technical and process-related discussions with customer Subject Matter Experts and give applicative support including troubleshooting and answering customer queries of sophisticated technical and applicative nature.
- Continuously develop a network of key decision-makers. Build a territory business plan and set quarterly priorities to achieve defined business goals. Contribute to key account plans managed by the Account Management team.
- Develop sales opportunities to create a sales funnel to meet business targets. Manage leads and prospects using customer relationship management software.
- Build a strong internal network to drive maximum synergy and customer satisfaction across the business. Work effectively with internal functions, including the account management team, other sales specialists, service engineering, product management, marketing, finance, legal, scientific support, service sales and customer service.
Critical competencies for success:
- Customer Focus: Delivers customer-centric solutions to meet current and anticipated needs.
- Plan to Action: Prioritizes options and translates intentions into plans and sustainable outcomes.
- Growth: Seizes opportunities to preserve the core and contribute to growing the business.
- Integrity: Demonstrates moral and ethical principles and does the right thing despite pressure, even when no one is watching.
- Continuous Improvement: Optimizes effectiveness and consistently seeks to improve all aspects of the work.
- Capability: Develops self and team to meet career aspirations through achieving goals.
- Sales techniques and prospecting capabilities.
- Insight with networks and contacts.
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits.
- Product knowledge.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business, life sciences or a relevant field.
- 3 years or more commercial/applications experience, preferably in the Biotechnology industry.
- English language fluent in speaking, reading and writing
- any of the languages spoken in the respective countries is nice to have
Systems and Tools: QlikSense or Sales Force.com (nice to have)
Territory: Balkans, Greece, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt