We are currently seeking a Production Engineer to help with the transfer from Prototype to Production.
- Assembly of exoskeletons
- Defining the optimal way to assemble exoskeletons. Document the assembly instructions and implement them in our production ERP.
- Definition of IPCs (In Process Control) to ensure the quality of the assembly.
- Identification, design, manufacture and implementation of assembly tools (manual or automatic) that help to optimize the process.
- Quality controls
- Defining a new system testing protocol of the complete system that ensures the maximum reliability of the devices that are sold.
- Definition of quality controls of the components and parts ordered from our suppliers.
- Design of tools (manual or automatic) to optimize quality control of both the complete system and parts.
- Definition of the quality requirements of the most critical suppliers (within a quality agreement).
- Search and technical interaction with new suppliers in order to increase quality, reduce lead time, reduce costs…
- Provide feedback and suggestions to optimize the design from a production point of view (cost reduction, assembly time reduction, improvement of reliability and robustness, new suppliers, new materials and manufacturing processes).
- Participation in new designs based on the feedback provided and within a continuous improvement methodology.
- Participation in the identification of causes and proposal of solutions to problems that may appear (troubleshooting).
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with quality management system standards (ISO13485, ISO9001).
- Previous experience with production processes and Lean Manufacturing in the medical device industry (electromedical devices) is highly desirable.
- Problem-solving ability.
- High-performer, being able to learn quickly and get things done in a
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we can offer you?
- Be part of one of the most promising healthcare companies in Europe.
- Join a young and passionate team willing to change the world, where everybody has a voice.
- Flexible working hours: we work for objectives, balancing work and personal life, with the option of doing telework.
- Full-time indefinite contract of employment.
- Competitive compensation according to your experience.