Salary: up to 30 000 PLN brutto/ month
Location: Warsaw/ Remote
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines;
- Creating HLD, planning and implementing game functionality;
- Designing and building game codes;
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks;
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics;
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards;
- Designing and building game patches and upgrade;
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, PO to identify short-term and long-term tasks;
- Review implementations for matching to coding guidelines & architecture.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Unity developer;
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software and best practices (prefabs, asset bundles, organized scene hierarchy);
- Extensive experience with mobile game development;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with memory and space optimization;
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- AAA game title experience;
- Experience in building project from scratch to production;
- Familiarity with git version control.
Salary: up to 10 000 euro gross/ month
Location: Remote/ Cyprus
- Development of mobile puzzle games.
- At least 3 years of experience with Unity;
- Expert knowledge of Unity engine components;
- Expert knowledge of C# programming language;
- Good experience in game optimization techniques;
- Experience in building effective game systems;
- Good knowledge of algorithms;
- Proven track record of delivered mobile projects.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in developing native components for Android and iOS;
- Knowledge of client-server communication principles and protocols;
- Experience in creating rich user interfaces using Unity GUI.