Our Client creates world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products. They develop, test and release games in full cycle from end to end (slots and table games). Which means to work closely with in-house qa and server teams on everyday basis. It's a studio with huge experience in game producing/tuning and release, doing it for 5 years.
Every developer leads a project from A to Z: starting with game analysis and finishing with platform/devices optimization.
- You will be responsible for a project's development from A to Z (1 developer = 1 game, from start to release);
- You will communicate closely with product owner, Qa and project manager to transform product expectations into clear, maintainable and efficient code;
- You will conduct cross code reviews inside of client dev team;
- You will deliver a project to desktop/mobile platforms and tune it for various devices.
- At least 2 years of experience in Game Development;
- Familiarity with Design Patterns;
- Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles;
- Experience with Pixi.js (preferably), Phaser, PlayCanvas or any other rendering/game framework;
- Version control systems (Git);
- Aspiration to study and to grow as a developer;
- English - at least intermediate level;
- Good communication skills.
Would be a strong advantage to have:
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous architectures, dynamic typing, performance optimization;
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (Model-View-Whatever);
- Knowledge of HTML5 features and ES6;
- Experience in debugging and profiling browser applications;
- Experience in slot games development (gambling industry);
- Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack (task manager tools);
- For Flash developers - knowledge of Starling/Feathers/Robotlegs frameworks;
- Cross-browser and mobile development of web apps;
- Familiarity with WebGL shaders.