Our client: International service company.
- Design and implement user-friendly frontend applications which integrate seamless in our internal application landscape;
- Deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries;
- Be part of a strong team and contribute to team success;
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs;
- Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, oral/written communication, requirements analysis and effort estimations;
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions.
- A strong software engineer with high dedication to frontend development;
- Showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications;
- A good team player;
- Analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering;
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English;
- Motivated and a self-reliant person;
- Reliable partner who's known for delivering in time.
- Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITLAB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA, ...);
- A graduate degree in IT Software Engineering;
- Fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable frontend applications;
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies;
- Experience in a global environment;
- A positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking.
Nice to have:
- Agile Methodology;
- JAVA know how.