About the job
As a Copywriter and Content Manager, you work on establishing our brand a as globally renowned, engaging brand that’s recognized as a standard setter in clean portable power solutions. You plan and create all-around content to fit the style and language of your audience. You contribute to the development of the world's most innovative company for battery technology by
- taking over the responsibility of creating and implementing external and internal communicating activities.
- developing strategic communication concepts and campaigns.
- creating high-quality, all-around Marketing & Communications content in English and German; e.g. social media posts, case studies, blog posts, e-books, white papers, website and landing pages as well as scripts for videos and webinars.
- maintaining our content calendar and library.
- managing social media across platforms and activities.
- supporting, editing and proofreading across functions.
- supporting internal communications.
- You completed your bachelor's degree in media, communication, journalism, marketing or a comparable field.
- You have 5+ years of PR or communications experience in an agency, in-house or with a freelancing background.
- You know your audience and are an outstanding storyteller with your copywriting and content creation skills.
- You show initiative with a hands-on mentality and a twinkle-in-the-eye attitude. Others could describe you as collaborative, curious and outspoken.
- You have the knowledge and an interest in energy, climate and sustainability topics and are familiar with the industry-specific content and language.
- You have German and English skills on a native level, French would be a plus.
- You would be able to attend one of our offices in Ludwigsburg, Berlin, Munich, Helsinki or London at least a few days per month.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.