About The Role
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us build best-in-class demand generation and demand capture marketing capabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting integrated marketing strategies with email campaigns that drive results. This role will be assigned EMEA region, serving as the key point of contact on a team that has global responsibilities.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Digital team, this role will work directly with Marketing, Product Management, and Advanced Analytics teams to drive automated marketing campaigns.
The incumbent will:
Demand Capture Campaigns
- Develop and deploy email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Define and deploy email campaigns, supporting strategic and supplier-focused marketing campaigns, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Manage the day-to-day email building, testing, review, and execution of a wide variety of email campaigns.
- Ensure the design and layout of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Create and manage various email lists and create target audiences for each campaign type
- Maintain the quality of our target customer contacts, incorporating opt-out, suppression tools, and business partner feedback.
Innovation & Initiative
- Proactively propose new and innovative ways of reaching and engaging with target audiences.
- Identify opportunities to improve the campaign approach.
- Drive improvements and innovation in relation to lead generation, pipeline management and metrics with the demand generation team.
Desired Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Digital, Marketing, Computer Science or similar fields.
- 1-3 years’ experience in email marketing and digital automation tools, especially Salesforce CRM (e.g. Pardot, Marketing Cloud); B2B experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering Email campaigns that drive results.
- Experience creating Salesforce.com campaigns, reports, dashboards and custom lead views.
Desired Knowledge And Skills
- Quantitative thinker, who measures in numbers and not letters
- Strong attention to detail, organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision; strive for 100% responsibility and accountability.
- Effective relationship-building, communication and influencing skills.
- Effective team player, proactive collaborator and positive reinforcer.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in social media, paid search and organic search are a plus.