We are looking for an experienced senior full-stack engineer to work with the following:
As part of the ONLINE program organization (OPO), the LION procedure focuses on care and maintenance as well as the further development and new development of portal modules in the domains performance and portal/basic services as well as with the entrusted with the provision of central services. The latter work across domains in the entire OPO and also provide services for other domains (e.g. orientation and advice, mediation). LION (line online performance and portal/basic services), like the entire OPO, relies on an agile approach. The technology stack of the development team sets based on the current reference architecture for online building blocks - Docker or Kubernetes container with Java backend and Angular
front end. Legacy items still use technology based on ADF and ORACLE products. Central Servicesuse individual, adapted tools and methods.
-Creation of secure online applications according to the BA software development process
- Implementation of the specified online applications based on Java Spring Boot and Angular
- Implementation of the specified online applications for a container platform under Kubernetes
- Evaluation of alternative implementation options for the online applications and support in the decision-making and selection process within the framework of the specified software architecture
- Support for the technical concept and the business analysis with questions about the technical or technical architecture of the online applications against the background of the technical possibilities
- Implementation of product-related usability and user interface designs for online applications
-Creation and deployment of online applications from source codes in manual and automated processes, serving the team's DevSecOps process
-Support in the context of going live depending on requirements and prior deployment planning in the period Friday 6 p.m. to midnight and Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
-Planning, creation and implementation of software tests for online applications (manual and automated) alone and in cooperation with software testers
-3rd level support of the existing online applications including analysis and proposed solution for troubleshooting
Join the Znoydzem community.
We are looking for a Middle Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Th...
Java + Hybris Developer
Our client is an American manufacturer of backup power generation products for residential, light commercial and industrial markets. Project: develop...
Middle Java Engineer
Job Responsibilities: As a Java Software Engineer you will be in charge of engineering and implementing of a high loaded enterprise system. It serves...