We are proud to announce a fantastic new career opportunity for a long-term partner based in Harrogate. We are looking for highly motivated architects with extensive detailing knowledge. Registered RIBA / ARB Architects of all levels are welcome to apply for the role. This role is open to Part III Architects who are keen to gain more control over design input and exposure to a wider variety of project types, and are keen to gain a greater level of responsibility and leadership. Responsibilities will be to lead on design and aesthetics for projects with full control over these elements. On offer is a a very competitive salary, great package & many other work benefits for the right individual. This is a highly reputable and rapidly expanding company, working across the Commercial, Residential and Industrial sectors. They are looking to support and invest in their staff.
In this role you will have varied tasks, working on multiple projects at one time. Such projects will vary in scale.
You will join an incredibly friendly team and report to a highly experienced and approachable director, who has progressed to within the company. You will attend client meetings and liaise with contractors, providing technical support when required. Why choose this career opportunity:
- £34,000 - £45,000 starting salary depending on experience
- Remote working options.
- Fast career progression opportunity
- Excellent support system
- Bonuses based on the practices and your individual performance
- Extra social days off
Required Skills & Experience:
- Produce tender and construction drawings with a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- Attend site meetings and liaise with contractors
- Report to the senior partners on each specific project
- Work within a team on mid-larger projects, ideally job running
- Excellent technical knowledge; both in traditional construction techniques and modern building methods
- Ideally, you should have a high-level experience with Autodesk Revit
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal + eligible to work/drive in the UK
- Full RIBA Qualified and ARB registered with experience within a UK-based practice
- A thorough understanding of technical issues on a variety of projects
- An excellent eye for detail
- Ability to demonstrate work in a visually pleasing manner