We are looking for a business analyst who will work closely with startups, help founders define and prioritize hypotheses, facilitate implementation of one of them, and present to investors.
For a couple of the first months, the focus of this BA will be on startups but later different other projects are possible.
- Elicit and analyze different types of requirements (business, stakeholders, functional, non-functional) Document requirements based on SDLC (RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban);
- Analyze and model business processes, suggest improvements;
- Communicate with customers from the USA and Europe;
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders remotely Plan and estimate analysis tasks Interact with the project and BA team Manage project scope, product backlog, and change requests;
- Conduct presentations for customers and the project team.
- 4+ years of experience as an IT business analyst;
- Ability to clearly state your thoughts;
- Analytical and system thinking;
- Experience in requirements elicitation, documentation, and management;
- Experience in modeling and diagramming (e.g. UML, BPMN);
- English (written and spoken) is at least Upper-Intermediate (B2);
- Strong soft skills BABOK knowledge.