Our company offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Account Manager (DACH). We need a specialist capable of maintaining and developing warm business relationships with our existing customers and launching new domains and projects.
We are a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with organizations from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise covers Logistics, FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
- Drawing up and implementing a customer development strategy;
- Increasing sales and project profitability;
- Executing PnL statement control;
- Establishing and maintaining strong long-term partnerships with customers and key customer representatives;
- Identifying potential challenges that the customer may face (together with the business representatives), offering solutions to eliminate them, and developing and implementing business processes for working with customers;
- Actively resolving current issues and challenges of our customers;
- Conducting pre-sales activities, preparing and presenting solutions to support the project development plan and strategy, and monitoring the results;
- Going on personal meetings, organizing and holding presentations, and organizing and delegating processes between the company’s departments to implement the strategy;
- Going on business trips to meet with customers around the world (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, etc.).
- Experience as an Account Manager/Sales Director/Head of Sales for 3+ years;
- Experience in sales for foreign markets (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland);
- Profound understanding of business processes in large and mid-sized companies;
- Experience in communicating with C-level people;
- Strong communicative and teamwork skills;
- Level of spoken German – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies or plans for account development;
- Technical knowledge in the IT field with the sufficient ability to delve into the tech aspects.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- We cooperate with such businesses as Siemens, Allianz, TUI, Verivox, Johnson & Johnson, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands and large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- High-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- You will have access to the corporate portal with internal training programs: PM, QA, BA, Intro to Computer Science, Intro to Information Security, Software Processes and Agile Practices, ICAgile (ICP-ATF), SAFe DevOps, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, Front-end, Back-end, and Mobile Basics, etc. We also conduct internal and external training with experts in project management, negotiation, sales, etc.;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;