Our company is a place for creative people to build a personal brand. We help each other, share our knowledge and feedback. We aren't afraid to experiment and fail — that's how we succeed.
We're focused on Technology, Design and User Experience and our greatest delight is creating tools that feel like art.
- Release of new versions of the mobile application;
- Planning and thinking through the architecture of the tasks. Estimating the time required to complete these tasks;
- Writing efficient, readable, and maintainable code. Modification of existing code;
- Implementing improvements to meet changing business requirements;
- Understanding and clarifying business requirements;
- Close interaction with the team.
- 3+ years of experience in Development, of which 2+ years with React Native;
- Proficiency in React and its core principles, React Hooks;
- Expertise in React Native, React Navigation;
- Architectural patterns for React and React Native projects;
- Experience with Redux (redux-thunk);
- Git, REST API;
- Writing and communication skills (Intermediate English).
Would be a plus:
Experience with backend development, publishing React Native apps to App Store and Google Play.