We have an open position for someone willing to work as UX/UI Specialist. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person interested in working in an international environment to join our Design Studio.
Your main responsibilities will be:
User Research & Product Concept
• Apply user research methods such as interviewing and use case exploration to identify user and business needs and priorities.
• Solve complex product interactions from a conceptual perspective.
• Ability to communicate findings and opportunities with Product Owner to propose improvements.
• Definition of end-to-end customer journey maps, user task flows, and sitemaps.
• Design responsive user interfaces from low-fidelity to high-fidelity and produce interactive prototypes to show interaction models of the different use cases.
• Build Figma components that will support the creation of a Design System.
• Communicate design progress to business stakeholders and analyze their feedback with Product Owner and Technical Lead.
• Development and maintenance of designs through progressing stages of product definition.
• Execute UX evaluation studies to measure the effectiveness, efficiency, satisfaction, and usability of the application.
• Manage and support teammates when they need help or guidance in a specific area.
• Report on the progress made in the assigned tasks, achieving defined deadlines.
• Collaborate on projects based on Agile methodologies.
Skills that will help you to succeed:
• Understanding of responsive design: a solid understanding of responsive design principles to be able to create responsive layouts that work well on different screen sizes.
• Knowledge and experience in Figma, Miro and Jira.
• Knowledge of user interface design processes and user-centered methodology.
• Strong skills in planning and building design system definitions.
• Predisposition towards working with agile methodologies.
• Interest in the constant evolution of the Digital IT sector.
• Strong eye for visual design, animations in micro-interactions, and advancements in prototyping skills.
• Good understanding of the banking industry.
• At least B2 level of English, written and spoken.
• Ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions.
• Proactive, motivated and willing to learn and develop oneself.
• Fluent communication skills.
• Teamwork, leadership and Influence skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Well organized.
Join the Znoydzem community.
About the job Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and...
Performance Marketing Manager
Responsibilities As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to take the lead on social media performance marketing. Y...
TASKS: developing and implementing the company's online sales strategy, e-commerce platform management and development, analysis of sales r...