We are looking for Pharmacists, pharmacies in different German Areas(town e.g. in North - Rhine - Westphalia (full-time or part-time)
- Develop pharmaceutical formulations
- Sell pharmaceutical products
- Advise Clients
- completed studies in pharmacy and permission to work as a pharmacist
- work experience is desirable, but we are also glad to offer recent graduates internal training to accompany their start in our pharmacies
- German language skills are a strong benefit
- Interested in living and working in Germany. High motivation in acquiring German language skills.
- driving licence category B (car)
Recruitment both for the project as well as for going individually is supported by EURES Germany:
- Recruitment Event for Project will take place in Civitanova on July
- For the project, you should be available for an intensive language course in Civitanova presumably from July to December
- The costs for the language course are (where possible) partly reimbursed by EU-Programme (Your First Eures Job / Reactivate ) and partly covered by employers
Preconditions for “Approbation” (recognition and permission to work as a pharmacist) in Germany apart from completed studies:
- Recognition/“approbation” in Germany will be necessary; assistant positions are possible during this recognition and language learning process, once B2 level has been acquired
- EURES Germany will advise you on the application for recognition and approbation.
- Main criteria other than your university degree is a profound knowledge of German: General Level B2 – pharmaceutical language C1
- (EURES Germany can give you further advice also regarding this matter)
Employer’s support of your first steps in NRW with relocation services:
- Support in relocation (finding accommodation, assistance in administrative matters, etc.)
- Support in preparing for exams connected to the recognition process (e. g. with internships, or in finding language courses)
- a mentor in the Enterprise
- language course in order to prepare exam in pharmaceutical language C1 Level
- further training on a Regular Basis
- A first job interview with the employer is possible via Skype/ telephone.
Join the Znoydzem community.
Dedicated Nurse for a Clinic specialized in Addiction
Job Description About the job In the position of nurse, you are the mediator in making appointments and taking care of group meetings You treat an...
Mental Health Nurse
Job Description We are looking for mental health nurses that would like to work and live in London, UK. Requirements: 1 year of experience...
We are currently recruiting Pharmacists Job description: Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to the patients; Advise patients a...