We are looking for Pharmacists, pharmacies in different German Areas(town e.g. in North - Rhine - Westphalia (full-time or part-time)
- Develop pharmaceutical formulations
- Sell pharmaceutical products
- Advise Clients
- completed studies in pharmacy and permission to work as a pharmacist
- work experience is desirable, but we are also glad to offer recent graduates internal training to accompany their start in our pharmacies
- German language skills are a strong benefit
- Interested in living and working in Germany. High motivation in acquiring German language skills.
- driving licence category B (car)
Recruitment both for the project as well as for going individually is supported by EURES Germany:
- Recruitment Event for Project will take place in Civitanova on July
- For the project, you should be available for an intensive language course in Civitanova presumably from July to December
- The costs for the language course are (where possible) partly reimbursed by EU-Programme (Your First Eures Job / Reactivate ) and partly covered by employers
Preconditions for “Approbation” (recognition and permission to work as a pharmacist) in Germany apart from completed studies:
- Recognition/“approbation” in Germany will be necessary; assistant positions are possible during this recognition and language learning process, once B2 level has been acquired
- EURES Germany will advise you on the application for recognition and approbation.
- Main criteria other than your university degree is a profound knowledge of German: General Level B2 – pharmaceutical language C1
- (EURES Germany can give you further advice also regarding this matter)
Employer’s support of your first steps in NRW with relocation services:
- Support in relocation (finding accommodation, assistance in administrative matters, etc.)
- Support in preparing for exams connected to the recognition process (e. g. with internships, or in finding language courses)
- a mentor in the Enterprise
- language course in order to prepare exam in pharmaceutical language C1 Level
- further training on a Regular Basis
- A first job interview with the employer is possible via Skype/ telephone.
Join the Znoydzem community.
Midwife position in Toulouse h-f Location: Toulouse in the southwest of France. Institution: The maternity unit is located in one of the highest-ran...
Job Description We arelooking for European registered nurses that are willing to relocate and work and live in Berlin. About the facility: Yo...
Mental Health Nurse
Job Description We are looking for mental health nurses that would like to work and live in London, UK. Requirements: 1 year of experience...