About the job
Location: Lodz, Poland, hybrid work
- We are shaping the future with our customers.
- We are accelerating innovation.
- We are leading the transition toward sustainability.
- We are building a culture of possibilities.
By joining us, you create an actual impact on sustainability, innovation, relations with the customers and the development of your own career.
Currently, we are searching for a person willing to join our Treasury Team.
A person would be highly involved in many "cash" related activities to secure proper level/flow/planning of cash position for single entities / entire groups.
A person would be a member of the Treasury Team consisting approximately of 6 People.
Building proper business relations oriented around solutions with multiple Stakeholders would be essential for success.
What will you be doing?
- Positioning and forecasting cash on the country level
- Managing Treasury payments and bank account transfers
- Performing bank account reconciliation
- Monitoring bank statements and handling queries
- Dealing with cash management requests and supporting vendors
- Handling bank account connectivity issues with the service provider
- Maintaining bank accounts and signatory authorization
- Monitoring interest rate and foreign currency risk
- Accountability for audit confirmations
- Participation in cash management projects
What are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics or International Business
- 3+ years of professional Treasury experience (ideally within an international group)
- Good understanding of cash forecasting techniques and consolidation
- Proven expertise in financial asset management, financial and capital markets and financial instruments
- Understanding of the basics of foreign currency and interest rate movements, how they impact profitability and the use of financial instruments to minimize volatility in the income statement
- Banking background – nice to have
- Highly developed communication skills
- Project Management and strong analytical skills
- Experience in using SAP Treasury applications, multitasking tools, SWIFT etc.
- Language skills:
Internal corporate language: English B2 level required
Nice to have: another European language
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to work in the Top Employer 2022 certified company
- A rewarding challenge to further develop your skills in a professional work environment
- An opportunity to be a part of the team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top-class services
- Career development within our organization
- Internal and external training
- Benefits such as a sports card (Multisport), private health care, additional life insurance, bike rental
- Hybrid work model
- Language courses
- Performance-related yearly bonus
- A broad range of initiatives provided by the Social Team (cultural, sporty, loan found, various contests, occasional bonuses etc.)
- Discount cards for the various restaurants
- Integrational team events
- Possibility to participate in the charity activities
- Excellent working conditions in Monopoli's complex in Lodz (wheelchair-accessible workplace)