The project: mobile app in banking area.
- Application has 4.8 stars on App Store and Google play with more than 300 thousand opinion and more than 1 million downloads per platform;
- The team is continuously updating the app with new features recommended by newest operating system standards;
- Thanks to a large number of users after each release developers are getting instant-feedback about it on the stores;
- Agile team (18 people) include dedicated testers that are testing every feature;
- 2 weeks sprints;
- Every developer has possibility to share his thoughts and ideas about new features to the client.
- You would take part of development of banking mobile application, new features, bug fixing;
- Development is split to two teams. One is focus on bug fixing and code review, second one is developing new features;
- You will have chance to work in both teams - the developer has an option to move from one team to second one;
- Team responsible for new features is organized into smaller teams 2-4 developers that are responsible for one larger functionality.
- +3 years of experience in Android;
- Commercial experience with Java + Kotlin;
- Experience with Android SDK components, Android Studio;
- Design patterns, like: MVC, MVVM, IoC.
Nice to have:
- Experience with C++ is a big plus.