The project: mobile app in the banking area.
- Application has 4.8 stars on App Store and Google Play with more than 300 thousand opinions and more than 1 million downloads per platform;
- The team is continuously updating the app with new features recommended by the newest operating system standards;
- Thanks to a large number of users after each release developers are getting instant feedback about it in the stores;
- The agile team (18 people) includes dedicated testers that are testing every feature;
- 2 weeks sprints;
- Every developer has the possibility to share his thoughts and ideas about new features with the client.
- You would take part in the development of banking mobile applications, new features, bug fixing;
- Development is split into two teams. One is focused on bug fixing and code review, second one is developing new features;
- You will have a chance to work in both teams - the developer has the option to move from one team to the second one;
- The team responsible for new features is organized into smaller teams of 2-4 developers that are responsible for one larger functionality.
- +3 years of experience in Android;
- Commercial experience with Java + Kotlin;
- Experience with Android SDK components, Android Studio;
- Design patterns, like MVC, MVVM, and IoC.
Nice to have:
- Experience with C++ is a big plus.