Our client is an automated content production system that turns complex sports data into marketing assets, animations, banners, widgets & TV graphics. Using advanced technologies, they provide betting operators and media companies with data visualisation by generating high-quality, personalised content.
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer who will take care of workflows related to data integration, APIs, server setup, payment systems, and other related projects.
Communicate in English as a primary language (B1+).
• Most of the projects build on the Ruby on Rails framework;
• Web servers: Puma, Passenger, Nginx;
• Core of frontend: ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, vanilla JS, jQuery, CoffeeScript;
• The main frontend framework: ReactJS;
• Cloud Computing: AWS (Route53, S3, EC2, CloudFront, RDS, Lambda, etc.);
• DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB;
• Optionally we use: Web Sockets, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, etc.
Our Methodology - Scrum
• Assistance with the legalisation of stay
• Opportunity to grow and develop your skillset
• Flexible hours
• Ability to work from home
• Company social events
• Fitness program
• Relaxed office environment (casual dress code)
• All kinds of snacks provided
Join the Znoydzem community.
Ruby on Rails Back-End Developer
We are looking for a Back-End Developer with 3+ years of experience (Ruby / Ruby on Rails). Must be skills: -Strong knowledge of Ruby / Ruby on...
Ruby/ Full stack
Full-stack developer (AdTech / sports media & betting industry) We are looking for a mid-level full-stack developer who will take care of workflo...
Senior Full-stack engineer
Our client is an automated content production system that turns complex sports data into marketing assets, animations, banners, widgets & TV graph...