We are looking for a skilled QA Automation engineer to work on the web system for our customer
The product of our customer is more than just a website. It’s a complex high-load system that consists of multiple backend and frontend components. It is constantly evolving and takes much more than traditional tech support to keep it top-notch.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Software Automation QA Tester.
- Experience in automating tests for Web and APIs.
- Experience with Postman.
- Experience with debugging through browser development tools.
- Problem-solving and result-driven approach.
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Stress Testing experience
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Small family company of professionals (Seniority level is over 80%);
- Competitive salary and extensive corporate life;
- We have many different projects to work on.
- Our products really make a difference in people’s lives);
- Paid sick leave days. We have up-to-date hardware;
- Flexible timesheet (we are remote-friendly company);
- Free english classes with a native speaker.