We are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer in the Systems Development Department.
This position will require collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to provide embedded software, kernel modules, and BSP development for custom analog and digital hardware solutions.
- 5+ years experience in commercial projects.
- Strong C, C++ (11/14/17) programming skills.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash and python.
- Basics of software design patterns and Unit Testing.
- Understanding hardware operation principles like
- Boot sequences
- Busses (i2c, spa, can)
- Experience in Embedded Linux:
- Kernel Architecture
- Kernel module development and hardware support
- POSIX system programming
- Daemon development (system/system V)
- Experience with collaboration tools (i.e. GIT, JIRA, and Confluence) and software configuration tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one’s own workgroup.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Good knowledge of GIT including command line.
Good to have skills:
- Experience with video media streaming and/or image processing.
- System build tools experience (yocto, open embedded, buildroot)
- Media streaming experience (gstreamer)
- Experience with Wireless interfaces
What you’ll do:
- Taking part in designing developing and debugging of C\C++ source code for different hardware platforms
- Writing unit tests.
What we offer?
- Multicultural team, non-routine work, and a place for your ideas;
- Hybrid work model – remotely and from our office;