Rate: 4000 usd gross
- Back-end: Java EE, Java Spring, PHP, Cuba Platform, Hibernate/EclipseLink, JPA, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Data, Flask
- CMS: Wordpress, Opencart
- API & Frameworks: Apache Camel, API Instagram, API Trello, Payment Systems API, CRM API, BPM routes
- Server-side: Apache, Tomcat, Ubuntu, Mint, VDS/VPS maintaining
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, OracleSQL
- Other programming languages: C, C++
Position: Team Lead - Java Backend Developer
07.2021 - Present
- Enhance bank's operational risk management system that is currently utilized by top 10 banks in Russia, fixing risks and reducing the consequences of operational risks that improved reporting system to major stakeholders.
- Develop automated BPM routes that saves more than 50% of the time for risk assessment.
- Develop and implement API integration that can transfer more than 10,000 real-time risk events.
- Lead a team of 10 software developers, conduct training and manage the development process (code review, mentoring).
Tools & Technologie: Used Cuba platform, Java Spring framework, Eclipse Link, BPM Routes and Apache Camel to load all bank’s operational risks and reduce its consequences through coordination of risk managers along various BPM routes. Conducted code reviews, developers training and deployment to the bank system.
09/2020 – Present
- Advised and trained students from the U.S. on major topics in software development, as a result, two students landed at Apple and
- Advised 3 companies in IT industry on building integration that resulted in 50% overall cost saving.
Position: Team Lead Developer
03.2019 – 03.2021
- Optimized and automated integration within the business process system, which led to reduction of cost per lead (CPL) by 9 times.
- Developed integration between digital advertising, CRM, payment systems, accounting and websites
- Managed more than 10 outsourced employees including developers, UI designers, marketers and other digital professionals.
- Developed more than 20 landing pages for integration into the main business process system of the company.
Tools & Technologie: Developed integration of PostgreSQL database, CRM system, Facebook advertisement, payment system, websites using different APIs to automate educational center’s business process.
Position: Middle/Team Lead Developer
01.2017 – 03.2020
- Designed application and database architecture selecting a project technology stack and managing project servers.
- Developed 4 corporate websites, 2 online stores and more than 15 landing pages for various companies in different industries.
- Led a team in a project for a gas station to pay using a QR code, which reduced the time to pay for refueling and allowed the client to control gasoline costs.
- Created Front-End courses and trained more than 30 students; as a result, 40% of graduates successfully landed at a job.
Tools & Technologie: Used Vue.js, Java Spring as a back-end framework and PostgreSQL as a database to create a SPA website that produces various business reports and provides management tools for their corporate clients