Rate: 6200 usd gross
I have wide skillset in software development, system administration, cloud, DevOps and automation. Can design, develop, and manage reliable, secure, scalable and highly available cloud solutions. I have robust experience in building and supporting solutions in AWS using wide range of tools. Created, improved and automated numerous processes, resulting in cost savings and increased efficiency. Able to understand business values, analyze and optimize technical and business processes, quickly make thoughtful decisions. Can quickly get familiar with new technologies and tools, use previous experience in new areas, have great problem-solving skills. Passioned about technology in general and really like to learn new things.
- More than 4 years supporting AWS environments
- Know how to use IaC, configuration management and deployment automation to create better services
- Strong understanding of modern DevOps practices and architecture principles
- Passed Google Cloud certification for Professional Cloud Architect
- Passed AWS DevOps Professional exam
- Upper Intermediate English level
Position: Infrastructure Developer
07.2019 - Present
- Part of a of 5-person team, mostly from the US, that is responsible for designing and creating infrastructure and processes for development teams to help them build and deploy their products.
- Managing 100+ microservices for different products in multiple environments, regions and accounts.
- Currently use Netflix stack (Spinnaker, Zuul, Eureka), Ansible and Jenkins with AWS. In the middle of transition to AWS-native approach.
- Mainly work with CodePipeline, Jenkins, Spinnaker, CloudFormation, AWS Lambda and other tools to create new processes or make existing ones better, more reliable and convenient for developers.
Position: CI Developer
04.2022 - Present
- Taking part in creation of CI process for embedded Linux images builds, including Infrastructure as Code
- Deploying and customizing solution for image testing with LAVA and integrating it in the CI build process
Position: Project Coordinator
07.2019 – 09.2020
- Stayed on a previous project as a coordinator to orchestrate the team and share knowledge.
- Took part in a migration of CI/CD processes to AWS (replacing Jenkins with Code Pipelines and migrating to another account)
Position: Application Support
10.2017 – 07.2019
- Position combined DevOps, development and supporting roles.
- Improved infrastructure architecture. Performed migration of some environments to AWS, developed cloud deployment process. Implemented monitoring solution with Datadog.
- Automated production processes via Jenkins, implemented regression data testing process. Improved backup/restore procedures to ensure data integrity and high availability of the product.
- Was responsible for fixing bugs and implementing new features for TOPBRAID EDG. Developed system-wide customizations.
- Restored and actualized Selenium based automated tests