Such a professional should be ready to complete the following tasks:
- Build digital products from scratch, add new features to the already existing ones, and maintain them.
- Create code and libraries that can be reused in the future.
- Make sure the UI/UX design is technically feasible.
- Optimize apps so that they work faster and become easy to scale.
- Ensure that all the information that comes from end-users is validated before being submitted to the back end.
These specialists need to match the following criteria:
- Asynchronous programming skills.
- Ability to use Node JS for the back end, when needed.
- Experience in working with the Git version control system.
- Proficiency in using the jQuery and ReactJS libraries.
- Readiness to apply TypeScript to solve compatibility problems.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Knowledge of browser rendering behavior and performance.
A degree in engineering or computer science would be a big plus.
- Compose a skills matrix to identify the traits and abilities of the perfect match for your vacancy.
- Identify the most efficient strategies and tools for searching for your new employee.
- Look for professionals with the right characteristics in our pool of talents. Place ads on third-party platforms.
- Pick the best professionals and forward them to you.
Our prices always remain affordable. We can find a developer with any level of expertise for you.